SAN-AIR Surface Mold Remover
Price RM80.00
Availability In Stock
  • Easy to use; fast acting
  • Anti-bacterial; anti-mould
  • Cost effective
  • Safe to breathe; safe to touch
  • No harsh chemicals
  • No damage caused to property
  • Pet friendly; plant friendly
  • Non allergenic
  • Food safe certification
  • 24/7 protection; long lasting
  • Biodegradable & sustainable
  • Independently validated

Product Description:

  • Kills 99.9% of mould, bacteria and germs.
  • The non-corrosive formulation is specialy developed to eliminate mould down to the root system.
  • As the product comes into contact with microbes, on soft or hard surfaces, it causes the mould to die by stopping it from receiving oxygen, eliminating its ability to grow and reproduce.
  • Applied with a spray bottle, the product can be used for general cleaning or for treating specifc ares.


  • Food safe certification
  • Helps comply with ASNZ 3666.2


  • Surfaces including walls, ceilings, furniture etc.
  • Air conditioning systems and air handlers
  • Refrigerators and cold storage rooms
  • Safe to use on most materials
    - Plastic
    - Timber
    - Canvas
    - Leather and vinyl
    - Fabric (upholstery, curtains)
    - Tiles (kitchen, bathroom)
    - Laminate (bench tops, bathrooms)
    - Metal and chrome
    - Glass
    - Porcelaim amd marble

Dierection for use:

  • Spray on affected area; leave for 10 minutes
  • Wipe mould off with a clean cloth; discard cloths after single use to avoid recontamination
  • Repeat action if necessary
  • Spray again lightly and leave to air dry
    The 2nd coat provides 4-5 months of protection from mould growth

NOTE: If area is heavily contaminated, place SAN-AIR gel in room (with windows and door closed) for 24 hours prior to cleaning with SAN-AIR Surface Mould Remover.
This will limit the mycotoxins in the air and also cause mould to dry up, making it easier to remove.

What's in the box
  • Ingredients: SAN-AIR propreitary essential oils, IPA, purified water
  • Specifications: Shelf Life: 2 years (store at 19-30°C)