- Easy to use
- Fast and accurate results
- Noneed for analysis in laboratory
- Safe disposal in household waste
- Cost effective
- DIY testing for bacteria or mould contamination in indoor environments.
- Suitable for testing contamination in air, surfaces and water.
- Test results indicate microbial concentration levels.
- Accurate results within 5 days.
- Use for testing air streams, surfaces and water
- Monitor air handling system regularly and accurately
Directions for use:
- Remove dip slide from plastic container
- Air testing - hold the dip slide by the larger tab and place one side in front of air stream (pictured below) for one minute. Place opposite side in front of air stream for another minute
- Surface testing - hold the dip slide by the tab at each end, press on side against the surface;
Use ribbed neck to bend dip slide to allow for full contact with surface;
Repeat with the opposite side on an area close to the first site of testing
- Water testing - hold the dip slide by the larger tab;
Either immerse the dip slide into the water for 10 seconds OR hold the dip slide under running water to cover bith sides OR spray water to cover both sides
- Replace dip slide into plastic container and seal firmly
- Complete label and adhere to plastic container
- Incubate test sample by placing inside a box; Allow to warm from 25°C to 32°C for 48 to 120 hours
- Refer to in pack chart for interpretation of results
What's in the box
- 1 box- 20pcs
- Dimensions 110 x 30mm (diameter)
- Shelf Life: 10 months (store at 19-30°C)
- Lifespan: Use immediately upon opening